From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of John Salter
Sent: Wednesday, 9 July 2014 1:15 AM
To: 'eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk'
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: About compounds

I think that something that Seb demoed at the Eprints user group recently might be useful in this scenario...
*if* you had an author dataset, (similar to the 'user' dataset), you could store authors as dataobjrefs.

Seb's demo showed something similar for Projects/Funders - using a pop-up/modal window. It was very nice!

There has been previous discussion around the subject of richer data for authors - but I can’t remember any definite endpoint to those discussions!