[EP-tech] Search in subjects list doesn't work

I am trying to add new items in Eprints 3.3.12 and I have this problem. Everything works fine except search in the subject list. When I search the subjects it just ignores the click and does nothing. I library issue maybe? Does anyone have this issue?
The OS is Ubuntu Server 12.04.4 LTS 64bit already updated and the Eprints is 3.3.12 installed via Eprints PPA.

PS. The main search work fine.
Kostas Pgasinos