[EP-tech] Re: Altmetrics

Hello,

Simple test: on your servers (dev, live), try getting the bazaar front
page with (say) cURL. That will test if you're proxy'ed and if it works.
"empty stream" seems to indicate you're not getting any content back
from, what I presume, is the GET to the bazaar.

(curl -X GET http://bazaar.eprints.org)

Seb.