[EP-tech] Re: IRstats and citations

Hi David,

A question worth wondering - how many people actually "browse" to find
some research/publications? I doubt many do. I think most people will
come to a repository / perhaps even the end-file (document) directly via
Google/other search engines.

Also I reckon that the "document download" metric is more important than
the "summary page view" - you won't lose the former using your
lightbox-y display.

Seb.