[EP-tech] Re: Editable box

Cool, thanks for that. I¹ve implemented the new fields and they show up
both in admin and on the index page as required, however when edited in
the admin the text on the index page doesn¹t change. The new values are
indeed added to the zz_webcfg.xml file but this does not seem to be

Any thoughts? Anything I¹m likely missing?