[EP-tech] question on IRSTATS2

good morning, i've a few questions about irstats2:

1) the double-click filtering is by default configured at 1 hour
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/cfg/cfg.d/z_irstats2.pl#L122

do you use this configuration? i'm reading the projectcounter guidelines
where the suggestion is to use a 10sec time window:
- http://www.projectcounter.org/r4/COPR4.pdf
All users’ double-clicks on an http-link should be counted as only 1
request. The time window for occurrence of a double-click should be set
at 10 seconds between the first and the second mouse-click.

are you aware of other guidelines about statistics methods for repositories?

moreover, are the questions reported in this message still valid?
http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/15695.html

2) my common use case is to have downloads per userid (depositors).
$c->{irstats2}->{sets} = [{'field' => 'userid'}];

in the compare_years report (EPrints::Plugin::Stats::View::Compare)
i would like to have below the graph a table with most downloded items
for that year. could you guide me how to modify
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/View/Compare.pm#L65

thank you

--
raffaele