[EP-tech] Re: Conversion of images, videos into preview/thumbnail versions

Hi Jacob,

You only need to convert those tables that will store utf8 characters,
but as a good practice, it is better to convert all tables to utf8.

You can try and find some tutorials that allow you to convert the whole
database to utf8.

Regards,
Jiadi