[EP-tech] Addressing a specific creator

Hello,

we're just starting with our two EPrints archives here in Bayreuth and now have requests from some of the University's members to change the display of our views and individual items in such a way as to distinguish between authors from Bayreuth and other authors.

So far I've added additional subfields to the creators, contributors and editors compound fields to select whether an author is a member of the University or not:

                {
                        sub_name => 'ubt',
                        type => 'set',
                        options => [
                                'yes',
                                'no'
                 ],
                        input_style => 'medium',
                        show_in_fieldlist => 0,

However, I've not found a way to use this field as I cannot address a specific author. Is there a way to query the 3 tables (eprint_creators_name, eprint_creators_id, eprint_creators_ubt) and use the result in the citation format default.xml? The goal is to have the local authors (eprint_creators_ubt="yes") printed in bold.

Thanks for your help!

Verena Mattes
Dep. Digital Library
University Library of Bayreuth