[EP-tech] Re: Conversion of images, videos into preview/thumbnail versions

Great!

I restarted apache and uploaded a video, and it now displays correctly
with a thumbnail.

Now I only need to redo the ones I already uploaded.

I tried "bin/generate_abstracts" and "bin/epadmin redo_thumbnails
[eprint id]" but neither had any effect.

What am I missing?

All the best
Jacob