[EP-tech] Re: Assistance with eprints 2 options

Hi folks,

Thanks very much for your assistance, it's nice to have some help here.  I should've been more specific.  About 3 years ago, someone who used to work here was able to get the machine onto a VM.  So it is backed up nightly, etc.  So at least that's good.

However, the guy who did it, did it on pretty much his own private box.  He's long gone and no one has passwords.  I've reached out to him and will again, perhaps I'll get lucky.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I can see now that it's critical I get shell access so I'll see what I can do there.

--Mike