[EP-tech] Re: Conversion of images, videos into preview/thumbnail versions

After you installed ffmpeg, you'll need to changed the codec settings in
Thumbnails.pm :

1. change  libfaac codec with libvo_aacenc
2. change  vorbis codec to libvorbis

as those codes are no longer supported by ffmpeg.

In addition, in lib/syscfg.d/invocations.pl
"-vpre default" parameter need to be removed

I'll update the github when I get a chance.

Best
Jiadi

Jiadi Yao
jy2e08 at ecs.soton.ac.uk