[EP-tech] Re: Conversion of images, videos into preview/thumbnail versions

Thank you both!

I have done what Jiadi toild me to. Was that what you meant by configure
ffmpeg seb?

If not, than what do I need to do now?

If yes, what is the correct step for me now? Restart apache and
regenerate thumbnails?

I really appreciate your feedback!

/Jacob