[EP-tech] Re: Conversion of images, videos into preview/thumbnail versions

Hi Jacob,

You first need to run

$ bin/epadmin redo_mime_type

then
$ bin/epadmin redo_thumbnails

Technical details : document.media_video_codec in the database needs to
be valid before thumbnails are generated. This field is populated after
a video file is upload when ffmpeg is installed, otherwise you need to
redo_mime_type to back-fill those videos uploaded before installing ffmpeg.

Best
Jiadi