[EP-tech] Re: Easydeposit and EPrints.

Which version of EPrints?

I'm working with 3.2 - and the SWORD unzip function function in that is
not the cleverest.... it assumes that the .zip file has all files in the
root level, and there are no subdirectories.

Attached is the first-draft importer I wrote for the Broker (I've since
updated the metadata part), which copes with sub-directories.

Have a look at the README in the package - see if that helps.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.