[EP-tech] Fwd: Inquiry - Eprints

- forwarded -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Inquiry - Eprints
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:46:21 +0800
From: Parthepan a/l Shanmugam <parthepan@kdu.edu.my>
To: sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Dear Dr.

My name is Parthepan, I am from Malaysia. I am trying to install E-prints in windows server 2003. Is this possible ? If yes any possibilities you have the installation guide.  I am not very sure about the installation. Some how the apache web sever couldn’t start the service after I install Perl module.

 Is it possible for you to help me.

Thanks in advance

Parthepan a/l Shanmugam

Information System Department - Senior IT Executive

KDU University College - Section 13 Campus

76, Jalan Universiti, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

T: +603 - 7953 6980   F: +603 - 7953 6893   E: parthepan@kdu.edu.my   W: www.kdu.edu.my

KDUUC   KDU Blog   KDU Facebook   KDU Twitter   Putra Award