[EP-tech] Re: One document limit in EPrints XML SWORD package format

On 16/12/12 23:36, Mark Gregson wrote:
> Thanks Ian.  I implemented a plugin along the lines I was thinking and that works ok. Does yours do else besides removing the document limit?
>
> What's the issue with unzip in 3.2?

In 3.2, the unzip function works by unzipping the file, then doing a
"readdir" to get the list of files.

This fails if there are any files in subdirectories.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.