EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Redirect loop

Hello,

I am having what sounds like the identical problem described here:

https://www.eprints.org/eptech/msg09475.html

And I see there is a solution proposed here:

https://www.eprints.org/eptech/msg09476.html

(I just subscribed to this list, otherwise I would reply to the relevant emails)

But I am not sure the above solution will work for me, as I am not using Apache to handle HTTPS/SSL. I am running Eprints in a Docker Container in a Docker Swarm, and using Traefik  to terminate SSL connections for all apps in the swarm.

Any ideas on how I can resolve the seemingly endless redirects (an URL redirecting to itself with a 302 code) whenever I try and go to any URL that starts with /cgi/users ? I can’t move forward with my deployment until this is resolved as users cannot log in.

Thanks!

Dan Tenenbaum

Cloud/HPC Systems Engineer

Scientific Computing / FHCC IT