EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

RE: [EP-tech] Date ordering issue when searching eprints

Hi John,

Most have at least year/month, others have year/month/day, but none this makes a difference. It appears to be random from looking at the data directly from eprint table in DB.

I have run the reindex command both ways but neither resolve the issue.

But I do have some examples, and I’m searching using advanced search, so I will follow your leads and hopefully that will get me somewhere.

I’ll update this thread with my findings tomorrow (hopefully successful ones!).

Many thanks John,

I really appreciate you and everyone else for the help.

Stephen