EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Ubuntu 20 or 22 LTS

We are running EPrints 3.4.3, with Mysql 8, on Ubuntu 18 server, and we will need to upgrade the OS to Ubuntu 20 or 22.
The nice folks at EPrints Services have always helped us get through these challenging upgrades in the past; so I recommend EPS and will rely on their expertise again.
I am also posting the question on here as well, seeing as there may be people who have been through one of these OS upgrades in a similar setup.
Did anyone upgrade their Ubuntu from 18 to 20 while running EPrints 3.4.3? Ubuntu 20 to 22?  If yes, how did it go?  Any words of advice or caution?

Thanks!
Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Senior Librarian | Bibliothécaire titulaire
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Concordia University / Université Concordia

Tel. / Tél. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel:
tomasz.neugebauer@concordia.ca

Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8

library.concordia.ca