EPrints Technical Mailing List Archive

See the EPrints wiki for instructions on how to join this mailing list and related information.

[EP-tech] Internal Server error 500 opening view items, Saved searches and Users + Error in Script

I have a problem in some of the documents in my eprints repository

Item Type:           Thesis (Masters)

Additional Information: MT LANG & LIT 5 1989

Subjects:              P Language and Literature > P Philology. Linguistics

P Language and Literature > PN Literature (General)

Users:   College of Liberal Arts and Communication > CLA Graduate Studies

Depositing User:               [error in script]