[EP-tech] EPrints and Zenodo

Hi All,

We have made use of EPrints for many years, but last year we decided to port our content over to Zenodo for a range of reasons….

If you’re interested in how we managed this we put together this tech blog:

https://techblog.ceda.ac.uk/2023/05/25/cedadocs-transfer.html

It wasn’t a perfect 1-1 mapping and we did have to do a degree of metadata munging along the way, but it also gave us chance to clean up the metadata for our records too.

Happy to take questions on this in case it is of general interest to anyone here.

Kind regards,

Graham