Re: [EP-tech] Contributor Roles Taxonomy (CRediT) Plugin for Eprints

Hi Liam,
This gets a 'yes' from me too ��

If other people 'round here are in the subset of (interested in CRediT) + (support Symplectic | Pure), we should probably have a chat at some point!

From: eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Martin Brändle <martin.braendle@uzh.ch>
Sent: 25 August 2023 12:53
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Contributor Roles Taxonomy (CRediT) Plugin for Eprints

Yes, please share on github.com/eprintsug and then the community can figure out how it fits to their repository.

Thank you,

Martin

--

Dr. Martin Brändle
Zentrale Informatik

From: eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-request@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Liam Green-Hughes <L.E.Green-Hughes@kent.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 25 August 2023 at 13:50
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Hi everyone,

We have been doing some work on a plugin to enable the recording of CRediT roles (https://credit.niso.org/) alongside creators in EPrints. The code still needs a bit of polish, but should be ready for a general look soon.

The plugin is based on some early work by Michael Eadie at the University of Glasgow and I would like to thank him and Alan Stiles from the Open University for their help.

If you would be interested in using this plugin, could you let me know by replying to this thread?

Thanks

Liam

Liam Green-Hughes

Corporate Systems Developer