[EP-tech] {Suspected SPAM} Re: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for EPrints Login

Dear all, dear David and John,

thank you for your answers. I have found this Canadian enterprise doing OAuth with EPrints .

https://authdigital.com/eprints-single-sign-on

Any experience around with them?

Kind regards,

Martin