[EP-tech] Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for EPrints Login

Dear all,

IT security at our institution requires that all services that provide login to user accounts implement multi-factor authentication in some way (e.g. via Azure AD and Microsoft Authenticator or another authenticator). We must check our EPrints repository, too.

Has anybody done this and could provide us with some hints how to do? Currently we use LDAP .

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Category:Authentication and sub-pages seem not to be up-to-date.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Martin

--