Re: [EP-tech] Search filters: negation or searching for "either X or NULL"

--- Begin Message ---
Hi John,

thank you very much for your reply!

Too bad the filters don't allow this. Your suggestions are helpful and interesting, but seem a bit too hacky for me. We've decided to rather take measures to replace all past and future NULLs with FALSE and keep the OAI part simple.

Thanks again and best regards!
Dennis