[EP-tech] staff search

Hi!

 the admin/staff search is useful to edit items, and the only tool for
editors to find a particular eprint by id. When searching for eprintid,
it doesn't work if the eprint is a predecessor. Actually, the search
finds only the last version of the eprints and none if I put an older
version eprintid in the eprintid field. Is there a way to change this
behaviour so our staff can search and edit also older versions?