Re: [EP-tech] IRStats2 downloads graphic not complete

Hi Bilal,

If you have access to the SQL database, do you get any results if you run the query:

SELECT * FROM `irstats2_downloads` WHERE `datestamp` = 20210610;

This is checking to see if IRStats2 has processed the stats via a scheduled overnight process.

If you can run a “ crontab -l “ as your eprints user you should have an entry that looks something like:

0 7 * * * /opt/eprints3/archives/<REPO_SHORT_NAME>/bin/stats/process_stats <REPO_SHORT_NAME>

Alan