From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Sonu Yadav via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 4:24 AM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] about the multi-lingual metadata field

Dear all,

I have the Document in Hindi, English, Kannada, Tamil, etc.
On the Summary_page, I need to show the metadata field name like title, abstract, contributors written in the Hindi language, and other vernacular languages. I import the multilingual Bazar package but it only converts the title and abstract name in Hindi. But I need to do with all metadata field names.

What is the best practice to do so? and how to do it.

Thanks, and Regards,
Sonu