Re: [EP-tech] eprints 3.4 Add a new field to the eprint Abstract page

Hi John and Christian,

I see no reason why any of those three methods should not work on 3.4.2 (or 3.4.3 for that matter).  I have not tested them but when I get a chance I will confirm this is the case and update the wiki page as appropriate.

Sorry, I missed the point yesterday. I was rather busy / distracted and just thought it was a simple request about how to make configuration changes (i.e. add a field) to tryme.demo.eprint-hosting.org.

Regards

David Newman