[EP-tech] storage capacity is insufficient

If my eprints storage already run out, is there any tutorial how to add new storage on server? From my observation, is it possible just to add a hard drive, mount it and create a hard link as disk1 in / usr/share/eprints3/archives/archive_name/documents/ ?

Best regards,
Agung PW