[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: Short question about SSI in dynamic CGI output

  • To: John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: Short question about SSI in dynamic CGI output
  • From: <jens.witzel@uzh.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 11:15:54 +0200

Hi John

thanks again - that seems to be the way. I'll try this at Login.pm ... curently got problems bringing cpan Apache:SSI and RPMs together #-)

Kind regards
Jens

--
Jens Witzel
Zentrale Informatik

mail:  jens.witzel@uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.zi.uzh.ch

Inactive hide details for "John Salter" ---07.05.2021 16:47:54---Hi Jens, I'm glad it helped a bit - even if it wasn't a soluti"John Salter" ---07.05.2021 16:47:54---Hi Jens, I'm glad it helped a bit - even if it wasn't a solution. A few more musings below. I think