Re: [EP-tech] Ask about upload progress

I am running Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS with eprints 3.3.16. I just install new eprints but moving the archive folder and database from other server. when running at previous server it running well without problem.
I already try add script from you but the problem still exist. this is my screenshot. it seems like timeout..but I don't know exactly the problem.

image.png

At error.log  there is no error about this, only error about subjsct that not found, it probably because we already edit the subject

Thank you

Regards,

Agung PW