[EP-tech] IRStats2 downloads graphic not complete

Hi All,

Last month, we successfully installed IRStats2, but noticed some incomplete downloads graphic (start form March 2021 until now, picture attached). By downloading the CSV report, we know that the downloads 'count' has had 0 value since March 2021, while for older periods it was just fine. We have tried to reload the counting process via server, but nothing has changed. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Or probably any advice for this kind of error?

Many thanks before.

Bilal