[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] controlling security settings
- Subject: [EP-tech] controlling security settings
- From: th.lauke at arcor.de (th.lauke at arcor.de)
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:34:10 +0100
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside the University of Southampton.
epadmin redo_thumbnails repoID EPrintsID
refuses working with
convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408.
It seems, the content of security.pl has no influence!?
How to control the access rights from console?
Many thanks for any pointers in advance