Re: [EP-tech] .docx Export

Hi John,

thanks for your quick answer. With your help, I could more or less do
what I want with the document saving it to some path on the server.

However, I'm struggling to find out how to return the actual document in
my export plugin's "output_list" subroutine. Returning $oodoc or the
file path doesn't work, obviously. Can you help me out once more, please?

Cheers,
Dennis

--
Dennis Müller, B.A.

Universität Mannheim
Universitätsbibliothek
Digitale Bibliotheksdienste | Schloss Schneckenhof West | 68131 Mannheim

Tel: +49 621 181-3023
E-Mail: dennis.mueller@bib.uni-mannheim.de

Web: www.bib.uni-mannheim.de