[EP-tech] .docx Export

Hi everyone,

we've had a user request for exporting views/searches as a .docx file
styled in our corporate design. Has anyone ever done something similar?

Just for the file format, it might work to "wrap" a simple text export
in an exporter that has a
"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document" mimetype,
but I don't see where I could slip in the design template along the way.

I'd be glad to hear from your experiences. :)

Best regards
Dennis
--
Dennis Müller, B.A.

Universität Mannheim
Universitätsbibliothek
Digitale Bibliotheksdienste | Schloss Schneckenhof West | 68131 Mannheim

Tel: +49 621 181-3023
E-Mail: dennis.mueller@bib.uni-mannheim.de

Web: www.bib.uni-mannheim.de