From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Matthew Brady via Eprints-tech
Sent: 13 May 2020 11:21
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk; David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Apache and PerlSwitches

HI,

I hadn't run the generate apacheconf, I was using our codebase dropped into the new vm for testing/etc.. but I have run it now...

The newly minted conf file...

#

# apache.conf include file for EPrints

#

# Any changes made here will be lost if you run generate_apacheconf

# with the --replace --system options

#

# Load the perl modules & repository configurations

PerlSwitches -I/opt/eprints3/perl_lib

PerlModule EPrints

PerlPostConfigHandler +EPrints::post_config_handler

# Load the per-repository apache configuration

Include /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache/*.conf

The error still persists, but the line following this one, (which i somehow overlooked originally... ) also points to PerlSwitches...

AH00526: Syntax error on line 9 of /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf:

Invalid command 'PerlSwitches', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Matt.