[EP-tech] Apache and PerlSwitches

Hi All,

We are in the process of running up new servers to migrate across to, and I am getting a problem when starting Apache.

Syntax error on line 17 of /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf:

Line 17 contains:

PerlSwitches -I/opt/eprints3/perl_lib

I can run epadmin with various options, which seems to indicate its loading the EPrints::SystemSettings into $conf and can connect to database etc...

$ ./epadmin --verbose test repoep3

Starting EPrints Repository.
Connecting to DB ... done.
PID: 10718
Everything seems OK.

$ ./epadmin update_dry_run repoep3
Dry run: Fixed saved_search__rindex.field collation
Dry run: Fixed document__rindex.field collation
Dry run: Fixed author__rindex.field collation
Dry run: Fixed user__rindex.field collation
Dry run: Fixed eprint__rindex.field collation
Dry run: Fixed request__rindex.field collation
Dry run: Fixed subject__rindex.field collation
Dry run: 0 datasets added
Dry run: 0 fields added
Dry run: 0 counters were added

As this is a completely new system, there are lots of variables at play...
Upgraded OS, Upgraded Apache  2.2 to 2.4
I have installed the same Perl modules on this system as the existing systems, but I am at a loss where to start to investigate the cause...

If anyone has any thoughts on where to start troubleshooting this, I'm all ears.

Cheers

Matt.

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is
for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by
mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this
email.
The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although
all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email
contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no
liability for any losses arising from its receipt.
The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider
of education with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081)