Re: [EP-tech] EPrints Search - Latest Items

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure most of us will will appreciate it. A generic latest-like page with a search.pl search entry and some parameters could be useful in a lot of situations.

Also reusing the advanced search can help:

https://livrepository.liverpool.ac.uk/cgi/search/archive/advanced?title_merge=ANY&title=covid+coronavirus

but it does AND by default if you add the keyword, so if you add the keyword you get only 1 result:

https://livrepository.liverpool.ac.uk/cgi/search/archive/advanced?title_merge=ANY&title=covid+coronavirus&&keywords_merge=ANY&keywords=covid+coronavirus+covid19

So adding a way to add an "or" search in search.pl search entries could help.