[EP-tech] EPrints Search - Latest Items

Hello All,

I hope everyone is well in body and mind.

I need some help with the EPrints search function. I have been asked to add a box to the repository homepage that lists the latest coronavirus-related deposits.

I'm hoping to search via keywords for "coronavirus" and "covid-19". I also want to search for either of these terms in titles. To do this I'm currently butchering a copy of cgi/latest_tool.

I can get the keywords part to work using:

$c->{latest_rona_modes} = {
default => { citation => "noauth" },
fplatest => {
citation => "popular", max => 5,
#citation => "result", max => 3,
filters => [
#{ meta_fields => [ "full_text_status","full_text_status" ], value => ("none"||"public") }
{ meta_fields => [ "keywords" ], value => "covid-19"}

This also works with "title" as you would expect.

What I really want is to do a search where the keywords can be "covid-19" OR "coronavirus" as well as including some allowance for adding an:

 "OR title LIKE '%covid-19%' OR title LIKE 'coronavirus' in MYSQL-speak.

Am I able to do this using the EPrints::Search plugin? I've tried reading the codumentation and experimenting with it, but I'm not getting very far.

If it's not possible I can think of a number of bodges for it, but decided it was best to attempt the proper way first.

Thanks,
James