Re: [EP-tech] Cannot login to new installation

Hi David and Yuri,

Thanks for the quick reply! The Apache error log had many instances of this line:

Undefined phrase: archive_name (en) at line 226 in /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/XML/EPC.pm

To give you some background, I was attempting an install of the DEB package of version 3.4.1 on Ubuntu 18.04. I ended up creating a number of 'incomplete' archives while running epadmin, and finally I had what I thought was a working archive, except that I couldn't login. I couldn't figure out how to delete the incomplete archives (the 'delete' command doesn't seem to be available for epadmin anymore) - I wonder if those archives created some trouble?

I have just attempted a fresh install on a new server, going through the process from start to finish without any hiccups. And now I can login! So problem solved and I'm really excited about using EPrints :)

Best wishes,
Ravi