[EP-tech] Cannot login to new installation

Hello,

I'm new to EPrints. I've just set up my first EPrints website and I am able to see the homepage on my browser. When I try to login with the admin account I'd created during the installation, the page refreshes and I see the login page again. I am not actually able to login. When I put an incorrect password, I get the 'incorrect username or password' error message. So it seems that my login credentials are being validated but for some reason I'm not going through into my account.

I have tried creating other admin accounts and an editor account, but the same error persists on different browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Edge). Could someone please help?

Many thanks,
Ravi Murugesan