[EP-tech] WINSCP error File disappeared/0KB

Hi Alan,

When I go to Config Tools/View Configuration and navigate to the relevant
file it just shows the blank/current version.

I've tried:

epadmin show_config repository_id key1 [key2 ...]_plugins
repository_id [filters]

epadmin show_plugins repository_id [filters]

but I think these are for newer versions of EPrints as they aren't working.

I'm kicking myself for not backing up, but I just got a bit carried away
with it. It is one of my own files, I was working on a little plugin. I
don't think it was too complex, but almost every step of it took me ages to
understand and get right.

Not to worry, nothing that a few hours of sulking won't fix!

Thanks,
James