[EP-tech] WINSCP error File disappeared/0KB

Do you have the edit in page functionality turned on?  It might be visible in the admin menus (Config Tools / View Configuration ) ?
I assume it was a custom file of your own?

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> On Behalf Of James Kerwin via Eprints-tech
Sent: 18 June 2019 14:48
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] WINSCP error File disappeared/0KB

Hi All,

I was working on something today and because it was a test I was only using WinSCP to transfer the file. There was some sort of error on WinSCP and the file is now blank with a size of 0kb. I've looked in the Windows AppData folder and it only contains the blank version of the file.

I have no recent backups from today. The file is currently part of the config loaded in to EPrints.

Does anybody have a clue if there is any way I can see it via EPrints since it's part of the currently loaded config?

I know unix/linux is very unforgiving with this sort of thing, but I thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks,
James
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.