[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] File Size Limit
- Subject: [EP-tech] File Size Limit
- From: karl.goetz at utas.edu.au (Karl Goetz)
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 22:49:23 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|fb8758695e8c0eecad2f6d77d6c720fcv68FQd14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAKkNZ9CGC+w3G6+H=Hx5sD2CeEnXzkoKH1hYX2f6JBjEdvKPLA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAKkNZ9AKbCOMrwWer29ORbiceuKRMy2Qy6op9VqZkkgs012_Bw@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|fda76c909deecd2fd44ca3d789d8ee8cv67CEN14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAKkNZ9AKbCOMrwWer29ORbiceuKRMy2Qy6op9VqZkkgs012_Bw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAKkNZ9DEAhqE0R+dFf2B8wMiCE4DmgQHZ=1D17F5c9AFwJo1xQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKkNZ9CGC+w3G6+H=Hx5sD2CeEnXzkoKH1hYX2f6JBjEdvKPLA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKkNZ9CGC+w3G6+H=Hx5sD2CeEnXzkoKH1hYX2f6JBjEdvKPLA@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|fb8758695e8c0eecad2f6d77d6c720fcv68FQd14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAKkNZ9CGC+w3G6+H=Hx5sD2CeEnXzkoKH1hYX2f6JBjEdvKPLA@mail.gmail.com> <20190710084402.439dda7b@minister>
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 15:22:03 +0100
James Kerwin via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> Elements side of it. In the end I uploaded a smaller fake file with
> the same name and then switched it over manually on the server and
> tweaked very small parts of the database such as the file size.
I've seen this mentioned (and acted on) a couple of times while
watching this list. Is it possible to put together a 'upload
replacement file' management command to help wrap some safety around
> > > > On Mon, 2019-07-08 at 12:13 +0100, James Kerwin via Eprints-tech
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > Hi All,
> > > > >
> > > > > Our setup is Elements feeding Eprints via RT1.
> > > > >
> > > > > Somebody is attempting to upload some larger-then-usual files
> > > > > and we're having difficulty getting them to upload. I'm
> > > > > assuming it's
> > > > due
> > > > > to the file size and that there's a limit somewhere. We
Technical Services Officer - eResearch, Information Technology Services
University of Tasmania & Tasmanian Partnership for Advanced Computing
Mail: University of Tasmania, Private Bag 69, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
Delivery: TT Flynn Street, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005
University of Tasmania Electronic Communications Policy (December, 2014).
This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.