[EP-tech] WINSCP error File disappeared/0KB

Hi All,

I was working on something today and because it was a test I was only using
WinSCP to transfer the file. There was some sort of error on WinSCP and the
file is now blank with a size of 0kb. I've looked in the Windows AppData
folder and it only contains the blank version of the file.

I have no recent backups from today. The file is currently part of the
config loaded in to EPrints.

Does anybody have a clue if there is any way I can see it via EPrints since
it's part of the currently loaded config?

I know unix/linux is very unforgiving with this sort of thing, but I
thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks,
James