[EP-tech] Broken Eprints filter function

Hello,

I encountered a problem with the filter function in the "Manage Eprints" administrator interface of our institute's repository (v3.3). Typically, I would be able to filter by id, name or any of the columns I visualize (works for users, for instance).
However, for some reason it does not work for Eprints. I can filter by ID, but any of the other filters shows no effect. I assume I changed some configuration to make it break. Has anyone an idea, which configuration file could be the cause of this behavior?

Best regards
Stefan