Re: [EP-tech] bulk addition of divisions

Thanks Rory and John. Rory suggestion seem to do what we need to do!!!

Regards

Ranju

Ranju Upadhyay Rai

Library Programmer

University Library

Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, W23 VP22

T: +353 1 708 3378  M: +353 87 98 43811

Ranju.Upadhyay@mu.ie W: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/library