[EP-tech] EPrints DataCite Plugin

Has anyone had problems with the DataCiteDoi plugin recently (2019 onwards)? We've had it working well for us until sometime in January - we discovered it was silently failing (deleting the task from the que, despite no DOI having been registered). The ePrints produced xml works perfectly in the Fabrica User Interface.

If this is something to do with changes in the DataCite API I assume others would have experienced this, and/or fixed/changed something to deal with this. It's also possible this is somehow linked to something unique about our set up. Our IT department hasn’t had time to investigate this issue in depth yet.

Michael

----------------------
Michael Whitton
Research Engagement Librarian: Bibliometrics & School of Mathematical Sciences

Library

University of Southampton

Room 4071, Building 36, Highfield Campus

Southampton SO17 1BJ

Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 2709

m.whitton@soton.ac.uk

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/library/