[EP-tech] bulk addition of divisions

Hi List,

we have a task of adding divisions/department to existing (several hundred) eprints in our IR.

So, currently the items are assigned department/division "A" and now we need to give them Department "A" and Department "B". What would be the most effecient way of doing this?

I know we can always edit individual item from the interface. However I was wondering if there is any other way too, since we have a very large number of items to be edited.

Regards

Ranju

Ranju Upadhyay Rai

Library Programmer

University Library

Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, W23 VP22

T: +353 1 708 3378  M: +353 87 98 43811

Ranju.Upadhyay@mu.ie W: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/library