Re: [EP-tech] please close the Bazaar

Not only GitHub would be good, but I would push for having all source repositories public.
Karl.

On 27 Mar 2019, at 8:38 pm, Denis Pitzalis via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

Please note that it would be better if the Bazaar supports also GitLab and custom git repositories. For example I have a custom repo for Drupal composer (in this case all the plugins are private, but this is a choice) https://repository.unesco.org/drupal/ and I can image to use the same internal repo for modules for my mediabank

Denis