[EP-tech] EPScript - Author Limit

Hi David,

I'm very jealous; that's exactly what I'm going for, even the clickable "et
al" (I thought I might have had an original idea up until I saw that).

Any guidance you can give me would be brilliant. I may hold off jumping in
and editing that file for the time being and do some more investigating.

Thanks,
James